Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Will removing old (3 years+), low quality inbound links potentially improve my rankin
#1
Hi all,

I have a client site with thousands of old very low quality links purchased from directories etc over several years - I am certain these are doing nothing for the current rankings and I advised them to stop buying these links 18 months ago when I first started working with them, but do you think pro-actively getting old poor quality backlinks removed will potentially improve the site's rankings? 



Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References : https://moz.com/community/q/will-removin...y-rankings


best animated Corporate Video 
Ara
Cevapla


Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  The PR does not worth like before anymore, So how to identify Quality sites? Shawnturner 0 120 08-12-2017, Saat: 15:17
Son Yorum: Shawnturner
  Are old links worth more juice? Shawnturner 0 89 30-11-2017, Saat: 11:45
Son Yorum: Shawnturner
  Is the "Too Many Links" metric a blunt instrument? Shawnturner 0 93 30-11-2017, Saat: 11:42
Son Yorum: Shawnturner
  Should I get a link from a low quality directory? Shawnturner 0 97 27-11-2017, Saat: 10:50
Son Yorum: Shawnturner
  38% of SEOs Never Disavow Links: Are you one among them or the other 62%? Shawnturner 0 100 23-11-2017, Saat: 16:17
Son Yorum: Shawnturner

Hızlı Menü:


Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi